MALES For Sale
Alpacas cannot be kept alone and must be homed with other Alpacas, if you do not have a companion animal we can assist with obtaining an additional animal.
Blueridge Farm will provide on-going support to assist new owners with all aspects of the care and maintenance of their Alpacas.
All vaccinations, worming and toe nail clipping will be up to date at time of purchase
Blueridge Farm will provide delivery within the Waikato/ Bay of Plenty area and by arrangement further afield.
Blueridge Farm can arrange for Quarantine / Export of your purchased animal.
GST is not included on exported animals
Blueridge Farm Icon
Icon is a mid fawn male born on 24.1.17.
He is sired by Medium fawn stud male Waiheke Phenomonenen out of a light fawn female Blueridge Farm Chinook.
- Icon was shown and awarded the following:
- Hawkes Bay Royal A & P Show - Reserve Champion Junior Male
- Rotorua A & P Show 2017 - 2nd Mid Dark Fawn Junior Male
- Franklin A& P Show 2018 - 1st Intermediate Mid Dark Fawn Male
- Reserve Champion Intermediate Male in Show
- Champion Mid Dark Fawn Huacaya in Show
- Morrinsville A & P Show 2018 - 1st Intermediate Mid Dark FawnMale
- Auckland Royal Easter Show 2018 - 3rd Intermediate Mid Dark Fawn Male
Blueridge Farm Skyhawk
Date of Birth 17/1/19
Skyhawk is a young brown yearling male.
He is sired by Waratah Flats Rising Star out of award-winning black female Blueridge Farm El Maya
Blueridge Farm Patriot
Date of Birth: 17/1/19
Patriot is a young light fawn yearling male.
He is sired by Multi Supreme winner Brenor Point Blanc (Light Fawn) out of Aquaviva Coppelia (Dark Fawn)
$450 + GST
Blueridge Farm Sheriff
Date of Birth: 27/4/19
Sheriff is a young dark fawn male.
He is sired by Waratah Flats Rising Star (Brown) out of Sherlin Quantum (Dark Brown)
$450 + GST
Gilt Edge Blueprint
Blueprint is a medium brown male born 15.1.18 sired by medium fawn male Gilt Edge Gold Fire out of Australian import Hillside Gardens Georgia.
He has beautiful conformation with genetics including Timbertop CT Goldmine ET, Forestglen Salvadore, Banksia Park Khan, Banksia Park Peruvian Prince and Jolimont Warrior.
He has been shown briefly over the summer shows:
- Waikato A & P Show 2018 - 2nd Junior Brown Male
- Franklin A & P Show 2019 - 1st Intermediate Brown Male
- Morrinsville A & P Show 2019 - 1st Intermediate Brown Male
Blueridge Farm Tribute...Sold
Tribute is a medium fawn male born 28.4.18. He is sired by the very successful Australian imported male Futura Humdinger out of a medium fawn female Gilt Edge Caprice.
His genetics include Somerset Accoyo Challenger and Futura Western Warrior on his sire's side plus Patagonia Celtic Triumph and Forestglen Rameses on his dam's side.
Tribute was only briefly shown:
- Franklin A & P Show 2019 runner up Junior Mid Dark Fawn Junior Male
Blueridge Farm Nico...Sold
Date of Birth: 3/2/17
Nico is a beautiful fleece male with a lovely temperament.
He is most suitable as a fleece producer and lifestyle animal
He is halter trained and good to handle making him a great candidate for anyone interested in using his fleece and having a beautiful, much admired, friendly animal on their block.
Blueridge Farm Titan...Sold
Titan is a medium fawn male born on the 9.5.18.
He is sired by Waiheke Phenomonen out of a dark fawn female, Blueridge Farm Kalani.
His genetics include Benleigh Sancho on both sides so a doubling up of Jolimont Warrior, Silverstream Divinity, Banksia Park Moonraider and Cedar House Perez.
He has been shown over the 2019 summer season:
- Franklin A & P Show - 1st Junior Mid/ Dark Fawn Male
- Morrinsville A & P Show - 1st Junior Mid/Dark Fawn Male
- Champion Mid/Dark Fawn Huacaya
- Kumeu A & P Show - 2nd Junior Mid/Dark Fawn Male
- NR Colourbration Show - 1st Junior Mid/Dark Fawn Male
- Auckland Royal Easter Show - 1st Junior Mid/Dark Fawn Male
- Reserve Champion Junior Male
Fleece Stats: Micron 18.2 SD 4.8 CV 26.1 CF 99.7
Gilt Edge Hunterway...Sold
Hunterway is a roan male, born 20.3.18.
He is sired by Australian imported stud male Futura Humdinger, who has produced outstanding progeny, out of a dark fawn female, Gilt Edge Copper Kabana.
Hunterway's genetics include Somerset Accoyo Challenger, Futura Western Warrior, Flying Colours Momentum, NWA LTD Ruffo & Jolimont Antonio
Hunterway has been only lightly shown and was awarded:
- NR Colourbration Show 2019 - 1st Intermediate Roan Male
- Reserve Champion Roan Male
- Auckland Royal Easter Show 2019 - 1st Intermediate Roan Male
Waiheke Revolution... Sold
IAR # 1011351
Sire: Waiheke Smokin Joe ( Exported to Europe)
Dam: Kristarosa Rosita
Date of birth: 12/7/12
Revolution is a black, certified, stud male with a lovely temperament.
He is a keen worker and has a nuggetty stature with good bone, correct confirmation and a dense well crimped fleece. He is excellent on a halter and is easy to handle.
Revolution's show winnings include:
- Reserve Champion Black Male at the 2013 North Island Colourbration Show.
- Best Junior Black Male at the 2013 Franklin Show
- Best Junior Black Male at the 2013 Auckland Easter Show
- Reserve Champion Black Alpaca at the 2013 Hawkes Bay A & P Show
- Champion Black at the 2014 Hawkes Bay A & P Show
- Reserve Champion Mature Alpaca at the 2016 Waikato Show